Do you have any further questions?
The Crowdsourced Testing team wants to make sure testers get all
the information they need before they start working with us.
- How many software testing projects can I participate in?
- How can I become a tester with Crowdsourced Testing?
- What skills are required to become a freelance software tester?
- How to use our bug tracker?
- I have signed up to the platform, now what?
- When can I accept new projects?
- How much can I earn by being a tester?
- How must I declare the income I earn with Crowdsourced Testing?
- Software testers evaluation
- Why is the testers' performance graded?
- Why must I first participate in training testing sessions?
- How can I access more work from home software testing jobs?
- How can I become a better tester and raise my tester score?
- How can I write great bug reports?
- I found a bug that I can't reproduce, what do I do?
- Do I need to be certified to work for Crowdsourced Testing?
- I love playing video games and am a hardcore gamer. Do you have any jobs for me?